Hair issues can be very upsetting. But don’t worry if you have any one or more of the following common hair problems. We have provided the best solutions for your beautiful locks.
At the top of the list is hair fall. Fortunately, it can be stopped. But you need to identify the cause first so that you can treat your issue accordingly.
Here are some common hair fall causes and their possible solutions.
- You might not be giving your hair the right nutrients. Your own diet must be well-balanced so that your hair can receive what it needs. In particular, take a diet rich in protein as well as vitamin B. You may also take supplements.
- If you have been facing hormonal imbalances, your hair will also suffer. This issue can occur at any age. You need to visit your physician for a suitable treatment. Once the balance of your hormones has been restored, your hair health will also receive a boost.
- Be particular about the hygiene of your hair. Pollutants and contaminants can cause the scalp to be irritated and the follicles to weaken. So, shampoo your hair regularly and don’t let the dirt build up.
2. Split Ends
Split Ends can be very distressing as these are not reversible. If your hair is prone to developing split ends, you can take steps to prevent them.
- Include vitamin C in your diet. A deficiency can cause hair to be brittle with split ends.
- Always use a heat protecting spray before stylish your hair with flat irons or hot curling rods. Too much heat damages hair strands, resulting in split ends.
- Be careful while towel drying your hair. If you rub too hard, friction may cause split ends.
Just like hair fall, dandruff can be treated if you know the cause.
Here is what you can do if you are tired of seeing white flakes in your head.
- Use an anti-dandruff shampoo regularly. Leave the shampoo on for 2 to 3 minutes before rinsing. This way the shampoo will have enough time to act against your dandruff.
- You may try some anti-dandruff home remedies. One popular treatment is to dilute some lemon juice with water and massage the scalp with this mixture. Do this once a week.
If the texture of your hair is thin, your locks may appear oily even if you had shampooed the previous day.
Here is what you should do.
- Use a mild shampoo everyday to remove build up.
- You can also go for a dry shampoo for a quick clean up.
- Avoid using harsh shampoos as they can make the scalp dry, leading to more production of oils.
5.Frizzy and Dry Hair
If you have dry and frizzy hair, you should try the following tips.
- Minimize the use of heat styling tools as extensive exposure to heat can make the hair dryer.
- Use a moisturizing oil an hour before shampooing. Some good options are coconut and olive oils.
- You may use an anti-frizz serum before styling your hair for a special day.