Working women find it hard to accommodate a beauty regime in their 9 to 5 schedules. Presented below are 5 simple secrets to keep your beauty well-maintained without putting in a lot of energy or time.
Moisturizer is the key to a supple skin. Neglecting this product can give you dryness and flaky patches. You may even start getting fine lines unless you keep your skin moisturized.
You can use a simple moisturizer or go for one with vitamin E. This antioxidant helps prevent signs of aging to maintain your youth.
2. Don’t Skip your Night Cream
Getting right to bed is all we want at the end of a long day. Just try not skip this one product. It can do wonders for you.
All you have to do is wash your face and then apply your night cream. The product will do the rest as you sleep. Your skin will be supple, well-nourished and youthful with little effort on your part.
3. Use the Right Makeup Products
There isn’t much time in the morning to put on tons of products on your face and perfect your look. However, there definitely are some wonderful shortcuts:
- Use a BB cream. It will be your moisturizer, primer, foundation as well as under-eye concealer. Since the coverage of BB cream is sheer, it is just right for an office environment.
- A liquid lipstick for your lips is easy to apply and stays on for hours without needing touch ups. Use nude shades for your office.
- Go for a waterproof mascara. There will be no messes during the day.
- Skip the eye-shadow for an office look. You will also be saving lots of time.
- Just dab a little blush-on. Without one, you might end up looking pale. So keep your face glowing with a neutral shade of blush.
4. Beautify your Hair
Taking care of your hair is just as important as beautifying your skin. Having healthy locks enhances your look.
Follow these simple tips which can easily be accommodated in your daily routine:
- Washing your hair everyday removes the natural oils. You may end up with dry and brittle hair. So, shampoo your head on alternate days instead.
- Use a good heat protecting serum every time you blow dry or heat style your hair.
- Get a trim regularly to remove split ends.
- Oil your hair at least once a week. Oiling just a couple of hours before you shower will leave your hair soft, shiny and well-nourished.
5. Refresh with a Face Mist
There is a variety of face mists available. This product has made it very easy to freshen up your face every few hours.
Here are the benefits for working women.
- It can easily be used over your makeup.
- Other than removing dullness from the face, the mist may even make your makeup more long lasting.
- You can easily carry the mist bottle in your bag and use it as needed in your office.
These tips can be a life saver for working women who do not have the time for extensive beauty regimes.